The objectives of my therapy program are as follows:
– Terminate the factors that exacerbate the disease and block the treatment: depression, helplessness and hopelessness.
– Neutralize the main causes of cancer development: oncodominant, existential and spiritual crisis, and loss of will to live.
– Deactivate the basic predisposition to cancer: violations of attachment to parents and childhood traumas, as well as the resulting distortions in perception of oneself and the outside world.
– Eliminate the chronic oncogenic distress arised due to unresolved conflicts and psychotraumas of one’s adult period.
– Transform the post-traumatic illness stress that feeds the tumor process, into post-traumatic growth that mobilizes the suppressed healing resources of the body.
– Cure the psychotraumas caused by a diagnosis, operation, disability.
– Help examine your personality and its role in the origin of the disease.
– Jointly develop with the patient a strategy for movement toward life, and the disposal of the consequences of illness.
– Recreate and strengthen the will to live, which activates the immune system and other protective systems of the body.
– Change one’s attitude towards the disease – from passivity and surrender to life-affirming activity.
– Awaken and maximize the patient’s psychophysical potential for restoration and preservation of health.
– Eliminate the psychosocial factors that lead to the relapse of the disease.
– Help learn how to accept and respect yourself and the world.
– Reduce fear of uncertainty over the future.